This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro smaller than normal Metal RC helicopter is one of the world’s freshest, littlest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! This little Gyro Metal helicopter charges straight forwardly either from the USB link or from the controller which utilizes “AA” batteries .
Syma s107 Reviews:
Let us get into an in depth review about the Syma s107 drone.
Syma s107 Drone features:
- Two selectable Frequencies will let you fly two helicopters simultaneously.
- Astounding Technology in the palm of your hand. It is not assembly obliged, and it is ready to fly! Furnished with the most recent Gyroscope innovation. Hues and Frequencies May Vary.They has Red and Yellow shading.
- Full 3 Channels : You can move the copter any any where you want to.
- A 25-30 minutes charge is equivalent to an 8-12 minutes flight.Recharging happens through the transmitter or USB link.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging, and Power.Indicator, a Left/Right Lever and a Trimmer. A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Length : Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Width : Approx. 7.5 Inches (with fundamental rotors).
- Height : Approx. 3.8 Inches (from base to adjust bar).
- Main Rotors Surface Diameter: Approx. 7.5 Inches.
- Reasonable for indoor flying only. Suitable for a very long time 14+.
The drone comes up with 2 different selectable frequencies which means you can control 2 Syma s107 drone simultaneously on using a single controller. The drone is equipped with the latest Gyroscope innovation which will help you to fly the drone more easily.
The 3 channels of the drone will let you to control Syma s107 on your finger tips as you wish, as you want. 30 minutes of flying time will let you fly the drone for 10 minutes. The drone is ideal for 14+ aged kids. I suggest to fly this only in indoor.
Syma s107 Battery life and Flight time: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY
You will only get about 7 minutes of flight per charge, but that’s not really a surmountable issue. The current battery technology is just too heavy for anything that lasts much longer.There are two ways to charge the S107.
You can charge the helicopter simply via the provided USB cable. The controller itself requires 6 AA batteries, which seems pretty steep. The USB cable feels really cheap which is too bad because it’s not a very common type.
So the thing is very clear here. A 30 minutes of charging time will let you fly the drone for around 10 minutes. In case if you want to extend its flight time, I suggest to buy you few additional batteries. Well, by considering it as a beginner drone, 10 minutes of flight time is not bad at all.
Syma s107 Ease of use and flying:
SYMA S107 is the most stable, smooth flyer to ever hit the RC helicopter world.
Syma s107 Camera Quality and video recording:
It does not have an inbuilt camera and therefore it can not be used for taking HD pictures or videos.
The Good in Syma s107:
- Very easy To Fly
- All metal chassis, with a surprisingly high build quality
- Charges over USB, making it a killer office toy
- It’s sub-$20!
- Replacement parts are equally dirt cheap
The Bad in Syma s107:
- Doesn’t work outside
- Too light for even the slightest of breezes, sun kills infrared signal
- No wall charger included
Syma s107 Pricing:
When you are looking for a drone for less than $20 then you can just buy this cutie pie with full confidence.
Syma s107 drone has managed to get an overall rating of 4.1 stars with 62% positive reviews, and 24% neutral reviews. Click here to check all the customers’ reactions.
If you have kids that you want to introduce to the basics of aerodynamics and physics, buy this. If you’ve tinkered around with other wallet-friendly RC helicopters and were left disappointed, buy this. If you’ve got $20 bucks to burn and have ever wanted to experience the joys of sending a little spinning chunk of terror screaming around your house, buy this.
Click here to check out other beginner drones. So this is all about the Syma s107 review. If you still feeling like any question about this drone feel free to leave us a mail. Do you have any experience while flying this drone? Let that be good or bad, feel free to share your views by using the comment box below.