From the invention to the civil or commercial uses of drone, one company has become the icon in the drone industry. Yes, I am talking about DJI Phantom. DJI Phantom has already produced ten different model of drones. Today I am going to provide a complete buyers’ guide of the 3rd type of DJI Phantom that is commercially known as DJI Phantom 2 Vision.
The following product or accessories come with DJI Phantom 2 Vision box:
- The DJI Phantom 2 Vision
- A remote to control the product
- A Battery
- Charger cables
- A smartphone mount
- An extender of WiFi range
- Spare Parts- Rotors
- Manual-Flyer’s Guide
Complete DJI Phantom 2 Vision Review:
Drone Features: The drone is ready to fly since that time you hold the box for the first time. That is a great feature for beginners. Jokes apart, I think you should hold your excitement for an hour and charge the battery first. You do not have to buy any additional go pro for using the drone, as the drone is already equipped with a 14 MP camera. The drone is only 3 pounds in weight and 13.8 x 11.4 x 8.1 inches in dimension. Take a quick look on the essential features of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision:
- 14 MP camera that also offers 1080p Video recording
- Live POV streaming
- 5,200-mAh lithium polymer battery
- Android/ iOS free viewing app
One of the best feature that the drone offers, is the live streaming that you can witness in the real time on your smartphone. DJI offers a free live streaming app for both the mobile OS platform Android and iOS. This streaming includes Point of View perspective, means first person view.
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision Battery Life and Flight time: The drone is equipped with a 5,200-mAh lithium polymer battery that allows the user to fly the drone for around 25 minutes. I suggest carrying an additional battery if you want to fly the drone for some extra time. However, I should also include one more thing here. Flying time of 25 minutes is really good for a drone. If you really do not want to invest much on buying additional batteries , that will be also alright as DJI Phantom 2 Vision supports first charging. All you need to do just carry your drone charger, wherever you roam.
- Ease of use and Flying: The drone is very easy to use and fly, as the tiny weight and little dimension gives the users freedom to move the drone as they want to. In short DJI Phantom 2 Vision is one of the best drone for beginner flyers, that also allow its users to capture HD photos and videos. More of its camera functions and facility are discussed bellow.
- Camera Quality and Video Recording: As you already know the inbuilt camera in DJI Phantom Vision is 14 MP that offers to capture 1080p HD video. Let me tell you something interesting. The drone can stream a live video from a height of 980 feet away from the ground level.
DJI Phantom 2 Vision Pricing
If your budget is $600 for flying a drone, then you can go for this one. Well, you do not have to make any additional purchase for this drone, as the drone is ready to use with the battery, camera and WiFi range extender.
What are Customers’ Review about DJI Phantom 2?
The product got 60 % of 5 stars, 7% of 3 stars and 17 % of 1-star customer review. As an overall, the product got a 4-star review. As few buyers using adjectives like “Fantastic” or “Amazing” while describing the project, an unsatisfactory conclusion has also grown up as few customer said the drone dropped automatically without showing any low battery alarm. Check All Reviews.
So you can take it for granted this is a great drone for amateur use. However, you can also capture HD video and photos with its in-built 14 MP camera. The drone is also easy to fly and control.
In short, This drone may shorter in many advanced facilities that are available in DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. However, I think DJI Phantom 2 Vision will be an excellent drones for beginners. The low pricing, ease of use, good camera quality and standard battery life will comfort you while flying the drone. You can also share your DJI Phantom 2 Vision experience with us, below in the comment box.