Has the drone technology touched your heart? Want to buy one? But do not know which the perfect one for you is? Well then, you have come to the right place. Here is a list of five best camera drones under the budget of $ 150.
Top Drones with camera Under $150
- DBPOWER U818: This is a great drone with many features that comes under the budget. The drone is equipped with HD camera, Wi-Fi FPV, low voltage alert indicator, gravity induction function and 3-dimensional flips. In short, this is the best option for flying a drone camera.
- UDI U818A Wi-Fi FPV drone: It is a great drone to add some extra amusement to your adventure. The drone featured latest Wi-Fi FPV systems, with a 2mp camera that can take photos and videos of 1080p at a rate of 30 frames per second.
- LANDVO JJRC H8D: This quad-copter drone is equipped with top level 5.8GHz high-definition camera that can be taken videos and images while flying in the sky. It offers a real-time transmission on an LCD screen. But it can take a fly only up to 6 to 8 minutes.
- Holy Stone X400C: This product has a responsive engine that can adjust the choke slowly to avoid any physical damage in case of loss of control. Just like every other drone the product comes with FPV camera that can capture high definition photos.
- Hubsan X4: This is the best camera drone in lowest price that got the rank 34 in Amazon’s Toys and Games category. The product comes with 0.3M pixels camera, which capture photos and videos of 640 x 480 resolutions.
So these are the best five camera drones that are easily available on e-commerce site such as Amazon.com, if you get lucky you may also find this in your local market. These products come at low prices, so they will be an excellent choice while starting to fly a camera drone for the first time.